Friday, August 22, 2008

After working with the group yesterday, I was 'inspired' to come home and get busy today. I cut a bunch of blocks for the Home of the Brave quilts (our primary focus) as well as 3 or 4 sets of coordinated sashing and cornerstones for same. I have enough blocks here to put another HOB quilt together (this will make the 6th or 7th by our little group!) and I'll work on putting those together tomorrow. I'll post a picture next week of the ones we've completed but not yet sent to the TX coordinator for Home of the Brave.

I'm also working on my next 'list of five' UFO's. I was successful completing the first five so hopefully will do as well with the next five. I've taken two of those quilts to the longarmer (including the ugly fabric challenge quilt) and hope to get a couple more to her before too long!!

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Which group is working on the HOB quilts? I might be interested in making some blocks. Your blog looks great! Welcome aboard!

Sherrill said...

It's our group at church (First Baptist, Hurst). You should stop in for a visit some Thur. morning. And your blocks would be most welcome in our quilts!!