Monday, August 25, 2008


Several months ago, I was watching an old episode of Simply Quilts and saw this...




and thought to myself "hey, that'd be a good way to use up some stash!". So I began digging through my fabric, pulling out stuff I wasn't real crazy about and started cutting! My purpose from the beginning was to make a donation quilt so I think this'll work! It's going to the local battered women's shelter. Two of my goals this year were to reduce the stash at least a LITTLE (that does require not buying anymore fabric and I've not been successful there!!) and to get a couple of donation quilts done for the shelter. A gal GRACIOUSLY longarms our donation quilts gratis so that definitely makes my work easier! I really appreciate her hard work.

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Great quilt! Some woman will love it and know there are those who care. Way to go, girlfriend!