Saturday, December 6, 2008



GOOD GRIEF, it's been such a LONG time since I've posted ANYTHING, quilty or otherwise. And I haven't been THAT busy!! Just didn't feel like I had anything to blog/post pix about! OK, that's gotta STOP! So here's my latest project, the mystery quilt that Beverly's been doing over at Quilter's Dream in our Quilt Sitters meetings. This was a 3 month mystery and I did a pretty good job of keeping up with each month's steps (if I DO say so myself! HA). Then I decided to make it a tad bigger so added a few more blocks and TA DA! I think son #2 likes it so will probably just have it quilted in an allover meander (but will see what Julie thinks) and he can have it for his 'collection'. I've also been putting together two quilts for the Fisher House over in Dallas. Guild members made the blocks (quite some time ago!) and I'm putting them together. Have also been busy with my church 'bee' making lots of donation quilts (Home of the Brave, etc) so I HAVE been sewing. Will post pix of those once I have the borders on.

No comments: