Sunday, March 22, 2009


I finished the little block we started in Darlene Christopherson's workshop. First time around, it was a royal MESS!! I had cut the inner circle TOO BIG and that just wasn't working (as you can well imagine! lol). SO took that out, cut it down to the proper size and re-stitched. Came out MUCH better with the measurements being correct. A LOT of work for one little block but it's SO CUTE!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sherrill,

You need to put something in the picture! We can't tell how tiny this block really is - at first I thought maybe you had made a Queen Size medallion quilt top out of one block! But then again, I know better :)

Maureen

JoAnne said...

It is sooo cute! Now I'll need to photograph mine and blog it. Love that squirrel fabric.