Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last night, our guild had Darlene Christopherson as our guest speaker
and today was our workshop. We were working on hand-piecing one of her sunflowers and I think MOST had a good time! Patty, however, was NOT one of them! LOL She decided rather quickly that hand-piecing was not her cup of tea.







Now JoAnne, on the other hand, is a pro at hand-piecing as she's completed a Dear Jane (AND won a ribbon with it!!) and is working on another. We're both in a DJ group at our LQS and we BOTH happen to be making our second DJ in red, white and blue!








Here's me with Darlene and some of her magnificent work. LOVE IT!!



I had fun today and will hopefully be able to post a photo of my finished block SOON. I know JoAnne's racing to beat me so we'll see.





1 comment:

JoAnne said...

You are too funny! Have you finished the star points yet? I couldn't sleep - too excited I guess! I'll let you know when I finish.