Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well, tomorrow it will be the first day of spring. This year's just zipping by and soon it will be Christmas again. OH NO! SO, I'm going to enjoy this beautiful weather. I still have lots of quilting to do and our show's just over a year away but that will go as quickly as the past few months and I don't want to get caught with no quilts to enter. LOL

I haven't finished my block from Darlene's workshop yesterday but I did get the little heart pillow sewn that I picked up at guild on Tues. I believe those go to breast cancer patients. I just need to stuff it and whip stitch it and it will be ready to turn in. I also started working on the applique block that will go into our next raffle quilt. It's gonna be beautiful! I only picked up one and probably should have gotten one or two more. Oh well...

No comments: