Wednesday, April 22, 2009






I went with my sister today out to this local iris farm called Argyle Acres. Of course, most all the irises (except mine here at the house!!) are in bloom right now and just BEAUTIFUL! They have a lot that they've cut blooms and placed in vases on tables for you to get up close and personal with! LOL My sister's birthday was in January but, knowing she'd be coming home to Texas in April, I told her I'd give her her birthday present then. Well then is NOW and I told her she had a dollar amount that I'd pick up the tab on. So we BOTH went NUTS and bought iris galore. We only picked out one the same so the good thing is as they grow and multiply, we can SHARE! YAY, how great is THAT?!!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Your pics are gorgeous. I bought some iris bulbs last year from AA and mine are blooming now. My favorite is Grape Situation. Gotta go back to Argyle and get a few more....