Saturday, June 13, 2009

GOOD GRIEF, it's been a long time since I posted but I've been busy! This quilt that's pictured was featured in the Feb. '09 issue of McCall's quilting and I LOVED it! Figured it would be a good way to use stash fabric and, sure enough, EVERYTHING except the ticking used in one border was from my stash! YAY!! Now I need to get my butt in gear and get the back made so I can drop it off at the longarmer's on Monday after QuiltSitters. This puppy's BIG so it'll probably cost me a pretty penny but well worth it! I also have multiple projects all going at the same time (it's CRAZY, I know) including TWO ugly fabric challenges and a challenge for our guild. That's one reason it takes me SO long to finish anything but I should have LOTS done all at once. LOL

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

I like that quilt! You are awesome! You get a lot more done than most of us.