Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have had this project going for probably a year or two..just something I would do a little of while at the machine working on something else. My little pile of blocks had grown so I decided to lay it out and see what I needed to do to get the top DONE! I found it wasn't much so I've been working to get more of those finished and laying them out as I went. I liked it but wanted it just a wee bit bigger and went with 10X10 (these blocks are only 7" finished). I've been using my scraps and haven't been in the least bit picky about what went in it. I'm REALLY LIKING it and think it's going to be SO pretty. Probably no border since I'm thinking that will detract from the quilt.

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

I like it too! And I don't think it will need a border. You are such a prolific quilter!

bluebird-lyn said...

Hello Sherrill, thankyou for entering my giveaway.....love your quilt and you are right no border required....Warm Regards Lyn

Maureen said...

I really love it! It looks great and I especially love that lay out.

Terry said...

What a beautiful quilt! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Good luck to you! :0)

Amy said...

gorgeous!! thanks for sharing,Amy