Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another 'ugly'


OK, got the other ugly fabric challenge quilt back from the L/A today and got the binding machine-stitched on it.  Now just gotta do the handwork.   The shop hop begins on Thur. and we leave on Fri. so it'd be nice to be able to turn in ONE if not BOTH (HAHA, crack me up) tomorrow or while I'm hopping Thur.  I'm thinking this'll be a donation quilt probably to the women's shelter or Quilts of Valor after the challenge is over.  The ugly fabric in this one is the little green squares at all those intersecting areas.  I'm working on a cute little quilt from a kit I got from Quilter's Paradise online (they're in CA) and still trying to get the log cabin stitched together.  I'm also working on an I spy Halloween quilt from one of the Possibilities books  (among other things...YIKES!).

6 comments:

JoAnne said...

That's not "ugly"! Sounds like you have too many projects going to be taking a vacation - Ha! Ha! But have fun anyhoo.

Suzanne said...

I agree -- hardly ugly! I love the pattern too! Thank you for the shout out -- I'll enter your name x 3. Now I need to go back and browse your blog some more. Love it!

Alycia said...

I don't think that qualifies as ugly! I like it!

ranette said...

Hi Sherrill...I couldn't find an email address so I thought I leave a comment letting you know that you won the giveaway at ranettesdailystitch.blogspot.com.
You can email me at ranette@brightok.net Congrats!

JoAnne said...

Hey girl, you won! (See last post.) Did you win anything at Shop Hop yesterday?

Jennifer Paganelli said...

love the ugly fabric quilt...gorgeous so much illusion of space!!