Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Houston, here I COME!!

Are any of you going to Houston?  I've only missed one year in the last 12 or 13 and have been able to stay at the Hilton Americas (attached TO the convention center) for the last 3.  It is SO wonderful to be able to get there and just park your car and LEAVE IT!  If you get pooped, you can walk across to the hotel and prop up your feet or take a little nap.  I've signed up for 3 classes--one with Melinda Bula, one with Gayle Wallace and one with Karen Eckmeier.  Melinda's class is the sunflower or coneflower


Gayle's is the "Spin Around New York"



and Karen's is the Accidental Landscapes-Beaches/Seaside




I am SO EXCITED I can hardly wait!!  Hope you get to go, too (if you want to, that is! lol).

2 comments:

Mosquito Farms said...

I'll be there! I've gone every year for the past 5 years. Fortunately, I live in Houston!

Pat said...

Only a few more weeks until you go!

I tried to email you but your inbox is full :(