Sunday, December 6, 2009

GOOD GRIEF



 It's been a LOONNGG time since my last post but it's been due to issues with uploading photos on my new laptop.  I don't know if it's because the Canon software isn't 'talking' to Windows 7 or what but I had to revert to the old laptop to do anything.  The new desktop isn't cooperating either so I'm thinking it's the software/not talking thing.  Anyway, it's been frustrating and I just shoulda done this a long time ago.  We had Frieda Anderson at our last guild meeting and I took her workshop.  This was our project and where mine is at the present.  It's been set aside in favor of holiday cooking/baking/decorating and will most likely wait til the first of the new year.  Frieda's website is http://www.friestyle.com/ and she does the most GORGEOUS hand dyes.

No comments: