Thursday, January 7, 2010


I made a couple more pillowcases today using the 'sausage pillowcase' method.  Someone had mentioned a video on youtube demonstrating this method and it looked nice and easy so thought I'd give it a try.  You wind up with finished seams and a nice look.  If you're interested, you can view the video here--so much easier than me trying to explain it.  Our little church quilting group is participating in AQS' 1,000,000 pillowcase challenge so I think I'll demonstrate this method.  I omitted the accent strip as I figured less cutting/less fabric=better/quicker for our group.   What I liked also is that with 2 coordinated yards of fabric, you get two pillowcases.  What a DEAL!! lol

No comments: