Saturday, January 9, 2010


I 'worked' today sitting with our guild's raffle quilt selling tickets.  Me & my partner, Maggie, didn't do so good!  During our two hour shift, only one person came into the shop and we sold her one ticket.  Oh well, the earlier shift did better and, hopefully, the later shift will as well.  It's a BEAUTIFUL quilt and, so far, has done really well in the fundraising department.  We'll pick a winner at our bi-annual show in April (and I sure would like it if it were MY name that's picked!! LOL).  Lemme know if you'd like a ticket or two (or ten)..I can CERTAINLY arrange that!!

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Great picture of y'all. Wish I was there.....

siv hege said...

Wow, what a fab quilt. Someone is going to be a very, very lucky winner!

Kathie said...

beautiful quilt!
Ihope you win too!
Kathie