Friday, January 29, 2010

It has been QUITE the frustrating week, working on finishing up some quilts I'd INTENDED to have hanging in the show.  But alas, two of my favs will NOT be in the show!!  Both because I waited entirely too long and wound up finding problems I'd not noticed previously.  Just too much work and frustration right now so they're on the back burner which at least means less stress for me.  I don't want to submit them as entries only to have to pull them because I'm not able to finish them.  And they should already have been at the longarmer's by now anyway.  The one I've posted the picture of is my VERY FIRST QUILT! lol  Yes, it's been lying around as a top for probably around 15 years and what I find amazing is I still LIKE IT!  So I got busy and made a back for it and took IT to the longarmer's instead.  I know she's going to do a great job on it.

No comments: