Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Wellll, I haven't gotten much accomplished since the company left on Sat.  Monday was my birthday and I did a WEE bit of sewing then but nuttin' since!  The two pillowcases are all I've managed to do and those were already cut (received in our gift swap 'n steal at Quiltsitters before Christmas).  The other stuff in my gift were several misc. fat quarters and lots of 6" red, white and blue charms--PERFECT for the snowball quilt I started end of last year!  I WILL do some sewing over the next couple of days as it's gonna be COLD (for Texas anyway) and I don't want to go out.  Made a pot of chili tonight and will make crockpot chicken enchilada soup tomorrow.  Homemade cornbread is baking as I type.  YUMMY!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Crockpot enchilada soup sounds good - I think I need that recipe! We may have snow tonight - hope the weatherman is wrong...