Monday, February 15, 2010

Today was Quiltsitters day at the LQS so I took my camera along.  We ALWAYS have some good show & tell and today was no different.

This first one was such a pretty scrappy quilt.  She showed several but I guess this was my favorite.  What a busy woman!  LOL

The next was such a pretty lone star but UGH, I made one once and what a pain in the butt!  In fact, the gal that showed this one said she had to TOTALLY remake it because she wasn't happy with the way the first one turned out.  I FEEL YOUR PAIN, Sherri!!

And finally, a beautiful purple Bloomin' 9 patch.  She said it was for her DGD.  LUCKY girl to have such a wonderful grandma!

            It's still COLD here but things are looking up!  Possible 60's later in the week...HALLELUJAH!  By then, we'll be in Orlando--hope it's warm there as I've been hearing it's been much colder than usual there as well.  I'm off to play bunco tonight which is always fun!  WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Gorgeous quilts!!! Love em all, that Bloomin Nine Patch is awesome!
Dee

Quilt Hollow said...

I'm glad you had camera in hand! I love that first one! It is so me!!

Alycia said...

Those are beautiful! Hope you did good in Bunco!!