Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dallas Quilt Show



I went to the Dallas Quilt Show this afternoon after the crowds died down.  It was, as always, a lovely show with so many fabulous quilts!!  I've posted four for your viewing pleasure and will post a few more tomorrow.  There was ONE beautiful DJ and so much more eye candy.  The big shocker, though, was that I walked outta there with only FOUR fat quarters.  YIKES, what's up with that?! lol  I guess just looking at my WAY OUTTA CONTROL stash the past few days and sorting through ONE of the bags of scraps really showed me I have more than enough already and need to start USING IT!!

Today was such a pretty day and tomorrow's supposed to be even prettier.  I need to get out and go for a walk and will definitely do that tomorrow after church.

2 comments:

Monica said...

It was a great show wasn't it. I walked out without buying very much too. I was surprised that I came home with so little.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing the quilt show with us. I was working on something today that uses such small scraps, it's amazing to see what you can make with little bitty cuts of fabric. This tells me, I'll never sew all that I have in stock.