Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well, I think we're going to have storms tonight possibly with some hail so I wanted to get a picture of my beautiful redbud JUST IN CASE it gets bashed to smithereens!!  lol  I have 3 of these beauties lined up along the fence.  I think when I purchased them a few years back they were called Chinese redbuds but can't recall for certain.

I got 2 of my larger quilts back from the longarmer yesterday and sewed the binding on one today.  Now to handstitch that down and get the other done in the next few days.  The show IS, for cryin' out loud, only a couple of weeks away.  YIKES!!  Then she called today and told me my little Jo quilt was done.  It's BEAUTIFUL and I will post a photo of it tomorrow.

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

And don't forget to do the quilt show program while you're binding all these quilts! Nothing like a deadline to get us in gear, right?