Monday, March 15, 2010

WOW, 3 posts in 3 days, a MIRACLE!!  Well, maybe not a miracle but definitely out of the ordinary! LOL  Our monthly Quiltsitters meeting was this morning and always some good photo ops there.  Today was no exception so, without further adieu...



The one on the left was just scraps from her project(s) that she decided to put together log cabin style.  Isn't is BEAUTIFUL?!!  I absolutely LOVE it and must have one someday.  The second is the 'Crackpots' pattern which I have and intend to start one of these days.  Apparently Leslie took the class just like LAST WEEK and already has the top done.  She ALWAYS brings 3-4 completed quilts or tops to EVERY MONTLY MEETING!!!  I don't know how she gets anything else done as she has to sew at least 18 hours a day to get all that done, dontcha think?  HA  I wish I could get 1/20th of that done.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to ya!!
Nice log cabin....gives one hope with all those leftover scraps!
Dee