Sunday, April 4, 2010

I finished the first block of the newest BOM sampler from my LQS, Quilter's Dream.  This time around, the 2 color choices were black & white & bright or 'classics' (maroons, blues, golds, greens).  Obviously I chose the B&W&bright and I really like the way this first one turned out.  Can't WAIT to see the final setting layout for this one.  I'm bound and determined to put the last set of blocks together SOON.  They were neutrals and the final layout needs 24 log cabin blocks.  So that will take a little while but hopefully not too long.  And there's a set of 30's blocks that I want to get put together as well.  If I can get those done, that'd count towards my 2010 goals in the UFO department--DOUBLE BONUS! LOL

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

That's a nice one - I may be wishing I'd signed up.

Rae Ann said...

Sherrill... I love the block and am in love with your fabric choice. Can't wait to see this quilt done!
Thanks for posting about our new blog... Stash Manicure! I've put you down for 3 extra chances to win the giveaway at the end of the month. :)

Dee said...

Oooh, just love the first block of QD's BOM, wow!!! Sure hope you can post each new block every month.