Monday, April 19, 2010



Our monthly Quiltsitters meeting was today and, as always, there were lovely quilts for show & tell.  The top left was one of the completed mystery quilts that we were doing.  I'm really not a mystery quilt kinda person..I wanna SEE what it is first and then decide if I like it well enough to make it.  Party pooper, huh?!  LOL  Oh well, that's just me--too many quilts on my bucket list as it is!!  The top right and bottom left are two of FIVE that Leslie showed today.  That woman has a BOATLOAD of quilts that she shows EVERY MONTH AND she winds up giving most of them away.  I don't know HOW she does it but they're always beautifully done and her color choices are exquisite.  I LOVE the last one, too.  Those COLORS are so RICH!

I've been putting the finishing touches on my scrap quilt that I blogged about on Stash Manicure.  I decided to put one of the blocks in each corner in the final border but should have the border on tomorrow so will post a photo of the finished product.  Have to put one  more border on a UFO and make backs for those two then off to the longarmer they go.  YAY!  One 'from stash' and one UFO to check off my to-do list.

No comments: