Thursday, April 8, 2010


So this morning, I headed out bright and early to begin helping set up our QUILT SHOW which begins in the morning!!  I couldn't help snapping a few photos of some of our GORGEOUS quilts!  We have so many talented peeps in our guild and I'm not EVEN in their stratosphere!  But I can drool, ooh and ahh all over their quilts!!  If you are in or near the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, I would love to invite you to stop in Fri., Sat. or Sun. to help us celebrate.  We're at the Amon Carter exhibit hall and have a great bunch of vendors as well.  Visit the guild's website here for additional information and directions, if needed.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for this post Sherrill, I am in California so I have to see the show vicariously and you posted a pic of one of my quilts so I get to see it hanging.

Quilt Hollow said...

I see some wonderful quilts at the show...glad you share!

Millie said...

Beautiful quilts and thanks for the show and tell.