Friday, April 30, 2010

Today was the day to pick up the next BOM at the LQS.  This one goes with the one I showed about a month ago that had pink along with the black and white.  So far I'm likin' these colors and think it's gonna be beautiful!!

AND I got motivated to put together the blocks from a BOM a few years back.  I have been VERY, VERY bad at completing what I started with these.  I have several sets on hangers in the closet and need to get some done.  So I'm starting with the Aunt Grace batch first and next plan on putting the neutrals together.  Will post when I have it closer to completion and (hopefully) will be able to mark off one of my UFO's!  That'd be AWESOME!



Then, a few nights ago as we were coming home from helping to serve dinner at the Ronald McDonald house (my Sunday School class does this once a month), I noticed the moon just coming up.  We had the RED setting sun behind us and the beautiful full moon in front of us.  So as soon as I got home, I ran outside with the camera and took a picture.  Of course, the picture doesn't even BEGIN to do it justice.  It was just BEAUTIFUL!!  (wish I'd zoomed a little more)

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Beautiful picture! I can't wait to get back to Texas and back to my routine - especially my sewing machine....

Patty Pooh said...

You are the fastest quilter in the West! Your BOM looks beautiful. Are you finished with the Aunt Grace Quilt yet?