Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here's another Home of the Brave almost completed.  I've gotten the components of each row sewn together and pressed.  All that's left is to sew the rows together and it'll be off to the longarmer's.  I never get tired of these beautiful quilts and they really get LOTS of compliments when people see them.  I think it's the Civil War repro fabrics that are used--seems they, for the most part, all play well together.  I think we have two that are completely finished so I'd like to have at least 4 more before shipping them off to the regional coordinator who distributes them to the families.

2 comments:

Diane said...

it's a beauty. I agree, CW reprod. do seem to all get along. love the pattern too has an antique-y look to it with those fabrics but it would be terrific in contempory fabrics as well.

Mary said...

They do look really nice, I used similar fabrics I think in my lattice quilt.