Saturday, June 5, 2010


Here's my First Friday BOM I picked up yesterday..this is #3.  I really think this is going to be a pretty quilt...LOVE the bright colors each month.  AND while picking this up yesterday, I also got two 'mystery bags' with fabric for the UGLY FABRIC CHALLENGE! LOL  Beverly goes in search of the ugliest (unloved, I should say) fabric she can find and cuts it into 1 yd. pieces.  You purchase said fabric for $2 (she hides them in brown paper bags so you don't know what you're getting) and attempt to transform it into a thing of beauty using a least a 1/2 yd. of it.  I got one I think's pretty cute (ugly IS in the eye of the beholder, right?  HAHA) and one that is 'interesting' for lack of a better word.  We'll see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Amy said...

very pretty colors, I will check back to the others.Thanks for sharing,Amy