Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh good GRIEF, what a DUNCE I am!!  I took a class this morning at the LQS, took my camera along and DUH!  Do you think I took any pictures?!!  NO!!  So I'm posting a photo I snagged from the author's website (hope she doesn't mind since I'm giving her ALL the credit) and will post photos of mine as I get it further along.  The sample at the shop was beautiful and come on, really, how could you NOT make a beautiful quilt if you're using batiks.  I AM as the author suggested (after all, that IS what her book's about..LOL) and used the butterscotch Bali pop.

There were 6 of us in the class and THREE of us were using butterscotch.  Yet they all looked so different.  One of the gals was using a dark burgundy as her accent and I think the other two of us were using gold. 

I had loaned out my 'go to class' machine and didn't have the heart to go take it back right now so I used my featherweight which I've not  used in a LONG, LONG time.  I forget what a nice machine it is.  I really do need to use it more often!!               

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

You aren't the first one to forget the photos! Sometimes a person is just too busy to stop! This quilt is gorgeous! Hope to see yours soon.

Diane said...

oh it's a lovely quilt, I too can't wait to see your version!!