Saturday, June 5, 2010

Waxahachie Gingerbread Trail

My DH and I went for a ride down to Waxahachie today to view quilts along the Gingerbread Trail.  Waxahachie is a beautiful old town and it has a FABULOUS quilt shop (Common Threads).  There are just TONS of older homes, many which have been restored and are SO GORGEOUS.  During the Gingerbread Trail, there are many of these that you can tour and, in conjunction with, they hang quilts along the way.  I will share a few of the photos today and more over the next couple of days (just so you don't get overwhelmed, dontcha know?  HA).




UGH, things are loading SLOW so will try to add more later. 

4 comments:

Monica said...

Cool! I had no idea this was going on this weekend or I would have taken a drive down there too.

I can't wait to see more of your pictures.

JoAnne said...

Wish I'd know about it also. Bet it was hot out there!

Diane said...

looking forward to seeing more quilts! Love the first one.

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing your Trail pictures. Lots of talent there.