Thursday, July 8, 2010

Here's the progress I've made so far on my class project from a couple of weeks ago.  I'm REALLY liking it.  I have one more row to finish up but THEN I'm going to make it bigger!!  So it may be a little while since tomorrow I have a class using the rapid fire Hunter's Star ruler (must get my stuff gathered up AGAIN since it had initially been cancelled!) and next week I'm taking a workshop through Trinity Valley guild with Amy Winsor making some of her cute, funky little houses!!  They're JUST ADORABLE.

I have one of my 'ugly' fabric challenges well on it's way but am considering a couple of treatments for the border so it's 'marinating' for now!  HA  And I need to get busy pulling fabric for the other 'ugly' challenge.  Of course, I won't be able to show you either one til after they've been hung for the big reveal.

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

What a beauty! And it looks like a split 4 (16 patch)? what a clever arrangement of your values. Good job - it's lovely.

Diane said...

love it and the interplay of lights and darks--wonderful. I'd want it bigger too!

Maureen said...

Sherrill,

That is absolutely beautiful! I am loving it. Can't wait to see it finished.