Friday, July 16, 2010

oh MY!!

ANOTHER Schnibbles almost done!!  These little buggers are ADDICTING, I tell ya!  Like I NEED another addiction (though I guess it IS an offshoot of my main addiction, right? LOL).  I just need to add the piano keys border on this one and off it'll go.  I'll post again after the quilting is done.  This one's made from "Frolic" by Sandy Gervais (I think) and it's SO COLORFUL.  Sorry bout the picture..my 'good' camera's in the shop and this was taken on the iphone.  Haven't quite perfected picture taking on the phone yet.  Oh well, it'll hafta do for now.

And I've just about finished putting another HOB top together so will post that hopefully tomorrow (and mark another off my list, YAY!).

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I am loving this quilt, Sherrill!

Amy said...

I like this quilt, The fabric line is gorgeous too.Thanks for sharing,Amy

ranette said...

Very cute quilt...I love it!

Carol said...

Love you McGuffrey Schnibbles with Frolic fabric. I also addicted to Schnibbles, they are pretty fun to make.