Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is the UFO that I'm currently working on.  I started this in Sept. of last year in a workshop with Lynn Roddy Brown when she visited our guild.  This was her Texas Two-Step workshop and instead of totally scrappy, I wanted to use only red/white,cream/blue.  I don't think Lynn was very happy that I chose a more 'controlled' scrappy but I'm liking the way it looks and I REALLY love this setting.  I do want it a tad bigger so will keep making blocks and add them til it's the size I want.  And actually, I THINK I noticed that this one when finished will be my 5th UFO finished and that will complete that one area of my goals for the year!  WHOOPEE!!

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Love, love, love it! Of course, since it's r, w, b!

Anonymous said...

Nice use of your colors and it still has that scrappy look to it.