Working towards my goals, I started this project a couple of days ago. It was a kit I bought from Connecting Threads quite some time ago. When I opened the pkg., I was kinda freaked by the colors as they're a little on the weird side (for me anyway). But if I recall correctly, I paid less the $40 for the kit and it winds up at 52" square. Will most likely be a donation of some sort but I like the pattern and may use it again--in DIFFERENT COLORS! LOL So the first set of blocks are finished and need to do the four alternate blocks then the setting triangles and it's DONE! YAY! Can't wait to check that off my 'to do' list. Hopefully, that'll be tomorrow.