Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here are the final pix I'll post from the Trinity Valley show.  I have a few more but will save those in my 'personal collection'.  HA  I had bid on a couple of little quilts so am waiting to hear if I was lucky enough to win one (or both!).  Will let you know and post a picture if I'm a winner.



This one on the bottom left is one I was doing as a BOM several years ago and still sits in a drawer upstairs.  I MUST get it out and finish it cause I still REALLY LIKE it!!  Why do we do this? LOL
            

3 comments:

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Amazing quilt show! I love the applique quilts.

Quilt Hollow said...

WOW....all those applique pieces make for wonderful quilts.

Diane said...

So enjoyed your quilt pictures, the one in bottom left you must finish it's wonderful. I don't know why we start stuff that's lovely and then put it aside, it seems to be a universal affliction among us!