Tuesday, September 28, 2010

more from DJ yesterday



A couple of non-DJ show and tell items..the first is such a cute 3-D bag quilt and the next two are from a Jo Morton group that meets at the Arlington quilt shop.


 



Then there's Barb (sorry for the dark photo) who's pretending to be working on her DJ though I think she only managed a couple of stitches.  How long did you say it's been, Barb?!! LOL


 

There's Dot with Brenda as she's signing Dot's books (with Sandy looking on in the background) and a very good picture (if I do say so myself) of Dot with JoAnne.  Then there's Sheri who actually IS working on her DJ (unlike Barb) and actually completed  1 1/2 blocks during our group.  YAY!







2 comments:

CaraQuilts said...

Looks like you have a good group!

Karen said...

Hey, I see one of those reel quilts like the block I just showed on my blog.