Thursday, September 23, 2010

OMG!!!  Today I went to Country Sampler in Spring Green, WI...I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!  It's a darned good thing I don't live closer..we'd probably be bankrupt in a very short time!! LOL  I did not take a picture of the outside of the shop and was only allowed to take a photo of items I bought a kit for so here's a HINT at what I bought...

 




But I really coulda done SO much worse!  YIKES!!  The little one on the right is a Schnibbles but looks NOTHING like the cover quilt on the pattern.   Later I'll post a few photos of some of the beauty we saw while here.  GORGEOUS!

And next Monday at the monthly Dear Jane group, Brenda will be gracing us with her presence in honor of Dot's visit from England.  If any of you are nearby and would like to join us, drop me a note and I'll send you the particulars.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I am very sad they did not let you take more pictures. It would only increase business. Seriously.