Friday, September 3, 2010

Well, once again, when you're working on a WIDE variety of projects, chances are pretty darned good that you won't have pictures of ANYTHING finished (that's my excuse and I'm stickin' with it!!).  I didn't take pictures at our church group yesterday cause we were pretty much just working on the neck pillows for the soldiers and I've already shown you that.

So today was the BOM at the LQS which I picked up this morning and promptly came home and whipped it up!  LOL  Another colorful beauty.  And, while I had them out and this was the midway point, I decided to lay them out and take of picture of what we have so far. 





TA DA!!  Ooo, I think this is going to be BEE-YOU-TI-FUL!!

I've been working on my scrappy little butterflies and have the rows put together--now hopefully I can maybe get the rows sewn together with the sashing pieces between tomorrow as we're heading for NY on Sunday for a funeral.

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

I see 7 lovely, bright and cheerful blocks on a white background! Very pretty -- doin' good!

Elaine Adair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alycia said...

Those are GREAT blocks. I love the colors!!