Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here's my little Paganini (I think it's the newest or one of the newest Schnibbles) that I made up using the Cotton Blossoms line.  There's a group called Le Petite that is going to be doing a year's worth of small projects.  The first was an ironing board cover I think and I believe this is the second.

In the pattern, Ms. Rosie gave instructions on scalloped borders for the little quilt.  I think I'll give it a go as this is the perfect opportunity and I've never done them before.








And yesterday was my DGD's 14th birthday!!  Good GRIEF...I CAN'T be old enough to have a 14 yo granddaughter!  LOL  And my DH's birthday is today.  He's celebrating by flying to Minneapolis for business.

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

She's so pretty! Guess you just got started young - Ha!

Lori said...

What a sweet quilt!!
Your GD looks pretty sweet too!

Quilt Hollow said...

The scallops were easy enough on mine...have fun with it!