Monday, October 4, 2010

It's been almost a week without a post so I thought I better get the ole rear in gear and get something up here!!  My friend, DeeAnn, was wondering what was wrong when I didn't get my BOM finished within two hours of picking it up!!  HAHA  I usually do pretty much come straight home and get it finished cause if I don't, I won't be ready when the time rolls around to pick up the next one.  That's just ME...anyone else like that?  My friend, Patty, pretty much every time, waits til the day it's due and THEN gets it done!!  I couldn't live like that--the PRESSURE!  LOL  So here tis

Now that's NEON!!  But I think it'll play nicely with all the other brights in these blocks.

3 comments:

Dee said...

You did it! Another bright one finished! Love the fabric choices to go with the neon yellow. Fun!

Lori said...

What a sweet block!! I'm like you and like to get things done right away.

your friend Patty said...

I guess you can call me Patty Pooh Procrastinator!