Monday, October 18, 2010

Oct. Quiltsitters

Thought I'd share a few of the cute show and tell items brought to Quiltsitters this morning.  There were so many, I'm going to break it down into two days of posts.  PLUS tomorrow is guild so will most likely have more photos to share from there AND then a workshop on Wed. with our speaker, Ellen Lindner.  Can't WAIT!





There's a cute little jack 'o lantern wallhanging/table mat, then an ADORABLE Jack porchsitter (I WANT ONE!!),  an eye spy ala Margie, our last quiltsitter mystery, Margie's blue/gray and Jill's very pretty quilt (it's on quiltville.com but also a book..I did one using Bonnie's instructions).  That's all for now..more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

I sure would like to know more about that blue-gray, with the dark squares - pretty clever and it would be especially good as a 'guy' quilt.