Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ummmm....

It's been too many days since my last post..my BAD!  I've been busy as always and letting the blog slide.  One project I've been trying to wrap up and get to the longarmer's before I leave for Houston--NEXT WEDNESDAY!!  YIKES!!  Also need to gather all my 'stuff' for the 3 classes I'm taking.  Will show that, or one of em anyway, in the next day or two.  In the meantime, I've started the first of many projects I want to make from the "Tis the Season" book.  I LOVE this book.  Here's my start..only the tree trunks and garland/vine thingy are actually stitched down.  The rest is only fused and needs to be stitched.  After the stitching, the rest of the quilt is 'gravy'!!











And this is my first completed block from Jan Patek's newest BOM (but the name escapes me at the moment).  I'm receiving the blocks from Homestead Hearth.

No comments: