Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas guild

Haven't posted lately so thought I'd share a few photos from the guild show & tell tonight...

 

 

 

I forget who made the first one but I've done 9 patches like that and just really like that setting.  The next one is Erema's then the 3 gals are showing off the results of the workshop with Debbie Maddy.  Ruth's bee did the string quilt and it's going to one of the wounded soldier groups (not QOV but a different one).  Sheri and another gal won the Christmasy log cabin blocks last year  at guild and combined the blocks for a donation quilt--WTG Sheri & Sue!!  Sheri even quilted it on the new machine she purchased in Houston.  Then the last one was inspired by the Christmasy log cabins but she just did all her own blocks!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanks for sharing, Sherrill! Makes me want to start on my 9-patch project and Debby Maddy twisty thing! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Maureen

Lori said...

What a talented group!!