Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I managed to get ONE picture today at Quilting for Christ (even though I forgot my camera!!).  This is another taken with the trusty ole iphone.  Guess it's better than nothing....

This will be going to Alycia for Quilts of Valor.  I'd seen the picture SOMEWHERE on the internet and we wound up trying to reproduce it.  I personally think it turned out great and think it will keep some beloved soldier warm and let them know how much we appreciate them.
We had TONS of tasty cookies and filled 6 (I think) tins full for folks who do things we really appreciate.  A small token of our thanks.

2 comments:

Alycia said...

That is beautiful!!! You did a great job!

Mary said...

It is beautiful, I made and psoted instructions a couple years ago for a similar one.