Thursday, January 13, 2011

After yesterday's marathon cutting group at the church yesterday, I figured I better get my rear in gear and get an HOB assembled since now I have sashing & cornerstones as well as the blocks for THREE MORE!  YIKES!  But it IS a good thing!

The sun was shining through the window (for the first time today) but I just snapped the pix anyway.  You get the drift, right?  You've seen many of these before.  This one still needs the sashing/cornerstone piece along each side and it'll be ready for the quilter.  YAY!

I've been working on several different projects all at once so I don't make a great deal of headway on any one specific project.  But they're all getting closer to completion since I'm working on them, right?  That's what I keep telling myself anyway--LOL!

No comments: