Friday, January 21, 2011

I've about got this QOV finished..started this eons ago just using scraps outta my scrap bag.  For whatever reason, I got re-motivated (maybe it was seeing JoAnne's rail fence) and think I'll just put a single border on to make it a tad bigger.  When my DH was looking at it, he asked 'is it crooked'?  I said well yeah, kinda, it's WONKY!  HAHA 

At guild the other night, there was a request for members of our guild to provide 25 quilts (45X54 specifically) for kids with cancer (I think I heard that right) when they attend camp this summer.  So I thought I can do a rag quilt (or two or three) and went to Joann's.  I got one COMPLETELY done today and it's in the dryer as we speak.  I'll take a picture of it later.  I've got one more cut and flannel for a third so I'm pretty pumped!!  I really HATE waiting til the last minute.

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

I love it! Now I'm inspired to go dig out my strings and start another one. You go girl!

Quilt Hollow said...

Looks wonderful!!