Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mary over at Quilt Hollow had asked me a few days ago to post a picture of a quilt I'd made.  She had shown a picture of this quilt she'd recently quilted and I had commented that I'd made the same quilt!!  It was in one of the quilt magazines back in 06 or 07 and I was instantly smitten when I saw it.  It was in our guild's 2008 show and, as usual, there was tons of competition.  I can't remember if it was a 2nd place or 3rd but I was pleased.  It was FABULOUSLY quilted by the greatly talented Susan Corbett.  She's FANTASTIC.  So, without further adieu, this is for Mary--

 

 
Isn't that quilting to DIE for?!!

4 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Thank you for posting it! The quilting is spectacular!! Karen requested an all over for hers that I posted a few days ago.

Karen said...

It was my quilt that Mary quilted. Yours looks a lot like mine but not as busy and I like that a lot. Good job!

Judy said...

WOW!!!!

Alycia said...

Oh my ! That is gorgeous, and the quilting is devine!~~