Sunday, January 23, 2011

The one on the left is the one made for the kids' camp and the smaller one on right is for the county hospital.  I actually made the blocks for the small one and another larger one yesterday and got the smaller one all put together.  I was on a ROLL!!

I've got this week and then Sat. we head out on our quilting cruise!  In the meantime, I'm bound and determined to make some headway on my neutral BOM.  Seeing Margie's at quiltsitters the other day (see post a few days back) made me realize that wouldn't be too terribly hard to get finished up.  So that's my plan (for now anyway...LOL).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are going to take your computer on the cruise...how will I know what is happening if you don't.
Judy

Vicky said...

Hi Sherrill. Your name was chosen as the winner of the scrap strips on my LA Quilter blog. Please email me with your address, and I'll get those right off to you. A cruise! Lucky you!!

Vicky
krz4kwlts@yahoo.com