Saturday, January 15, 2011

Went again this morning to sit with the raffle quilt and had a record sales day (2 hrs.) for me anyway! LOL  We were at Cabbage Rose quilt shop and my first visit since she's moved across the street.  It's a beautiful shop, so nice and spacious even with all that she has in there.  So if you're local and haven't visited yet, now's a good time since they're celebrating their 13th birthday (I can't believe it's been that long already!!).  Back to the ticket sales report--FORTY EIGHT tickets sold in two hours.  AWESOME!!  And one month til we draw the lucky winner's ticket..Ooo, I hope it's me!!

And yet another HOB assembled!  Two more to go so will hafta get busy and cut some more blocks.  We didn't get to that the other day, though I did cut some QOV blocks just like the HOB.

I've been working on some different blocks for another QOV just using my red, white & blue scraps.  I think it's coming out nice and should be able to get that assembled some time this week.  Will show pix once it's assembled.

No comments: