Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WOOHOO!!

I'm really starting to get excited and the countdown is underway!  We're headin' out on a QUILTING CRUISE with Stitchin' Heaven quilt shop.  Here's a youtube with the teachers--


YIPPEE--Lynn Hagemeier from Kansas Troubles, Sandy Klopp from American Jane and Edyta Sitar from Laundry Basket Quilts.  How COOL is that?!!  And to top it off, cruising on the beautiful Oasis of the Seas.  Stitchin' Heaven offered kits for all projects so off course I went with that option.  I'll just need to take a few basic sewing supplies but they'll have the machines as well as a quilt shop on board.  She also has a ton of fun games and giveaways (including a finished quilt every night of the cruise!).  I have a feeling we're gonna have a BLAST!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, I am going on a quilting cruise with Lynne Hagmeier on January 21. I was wondering if I could ask you a question about the cruise. I am mostly wondering about the class schedule. I want to book a pedicure but am not sure it is even feasible. Thanks for your insight.
Karen
clutzyk21556@aol.com