Friday, February 4, 2011

Well, tomorrow we're OFF THIS SHIP!  I'm kinda glad even though we've had a GREAT time!  Didn't spend nearly enough time in the sun as we were workin' in the sweat shop.  And I did NOT get to zip line (I'm SO MAD!).  I went up there this afternoon and they cut off the line with ME!  BOO HISS!  It really looked like fine..oh well, guess I'll hafta take a trip to Costa Rica to zip line.  HAHA

Here are a couple of photos from our class today with Edyta--I LOVE her!  She is totally awesome and issued a challenge to all of us taking this class.  She said if we finish this quilt top by the end of Feb., send her an email and we'll be in a drawing to have her quilt it!  WOW!  I'm so IN for this challenge!


 

 

I got ONE tree block completed in class so I have 17 more to do when I get home.  I'll have to do a couple a day I think to get it done.  And here's Bev, my table mate and classmate, with her top she made from Edyta's patterns..so pretty!


2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Hope you share your trip with us at the next guild meeting. Sound like a fun time was had by all.

Bev said...

Hey, Do you could e-mail that picture of me and the elegant garden quilt? That would be super..