Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WHOA! We've had several ships in port with us everywhere we've stopped so the crowds have been TERRIBLE!  I didn't get off the ship in St. Thomas since Frank was golfing.  Today we got off for a little bit in St. Maarten but didn't go far.  It was HOT!  Sorry for all you at home, I know you're freezin' your butts off!  So we got back on the ship and lazed around by the pool!  HA

 

 


I'll post more photos tomorrow as the download was takin' WAAYY too long.  The first is us HARD AT WORK and the 2nd is the project we were working on.  Sandy Klopp's cute little quilt.  Then our view out our balcony at St. Thomas and lastly dessert last night!  YUMMERS!  I actually ordered two (I'm SOO bad) and the 2nd pix will be tomorrow.  Our class tomorrow is Lynne Hagemeier's Five and Dime then the next day is Edyta Sitar's tree quilt.  SO PRETTY but very labor intensive.  I'm getting a head start with my triangles.  LOL  Later--

1 comment:

judy said...

With 2 desserts you had better find the fitness center...oh yah..and use it....